Have you ever made an embarrassing comment on Instagram, only to realize later how foolish it sounded? We’ve all been there. If you’re lucky, maybe only a few of your close friends saw it. But if you’re not so lucky, your comment might be seen by hundreds or even thousands of people. The good news is that you can delete these comments on Instagram. In this blog post, we will show you how to do just that. Whether you want to delete a comment that you made on someone else’s post or delete a comment that someone else made on your post, we will show you how to do it.
How to Delete Comments on Instagram?
It’s easy to delete comments on Instagram. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Find the comment you want to delete.
2. Tap the three dots next to the comment.
3. Tap Delete.
How to Block someone from Commenting on your Instagram Posts?
If you don’t want someone to be able to comment on your posts, you can block them. To do this, go to the person’s profile and tap the three dots in the top right corner. Tap Block > Block.
How to report abusive Comments on Instagram?
If you see an abusive comment on Instagram, you can report it to us. Tap the three dots icon next to the comment, then tap Report. From there, select It’s inappropriate, and then choose the type of abuse from the list.
How to disable Comments on your Instagram Account?
If you want to disable comments on your Instagram account:
1. Go to your profile and tap the three lines in the top right corner
2. Scroll down and tap Settings
3. Scroll down to the Privacy and Security section and tap Comment Controls
4. Tap the slider next to Turn Off Commenting to disable comments on your posts